On The Course
- Denim jeans or shorts, combat or cargo style trousers, military camouflage garments, collarless shirts, football and rugby shirts, T-shirts or singlets, tracksuits, untailored shorts, trainers and sport shoes are not permitted.
- Men may not wear cropped three-quarter length trousers.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks and men's shirts must always be tucked into trousers or tailored shorts.
- When wearing shorts, men must wear either single colour knee length socks, short white socks or white trainer socks.
- Golf shoes must be worn when playing (except for Juniors under 14).
Upstairs in the Clubhouse
- The dress code is smart and casual at all times.
- Collarless shirts, football and rugby shirts, T-shirts or singlets, denim or untailored shorts, combat or cargo style trousers, waterproof trousers, military camouflage garments, tracksuits, wet weather clothes, wet or muddy clothing, all headwear, golf shoes and flip-flop shoes are not permitted.
- Tailored shorts are permitted.
- Single-coloured denim jeans are permitted provided they are not ripped or vented, but denim jeans and tailored shorts must not be worn in the dining-room when the dress code is jacket and tie.
- Men's shirts must always be tucked into trousers or tailored shorts.
- No one is permitted upstairs in the Clubhouse in golf shoes or in bare or stockinged feet.
Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests observe the dress code at all times.